Nikaniku.com – How to Post an Hour Video on Your IG Account. Hello guys, see you again with us who always share interesting information for all of you. In this discussion, we will discuss how to post an hour video on your IG account.
Meta Instagram’s social media service, WhatsApp is constantly improving their platform with new features and improvements. While some of these features enhance the user experience, others tend to confuse the functionality.
For example, Instagram encourages its users to share their creativity on the platform in the form of videos, photos. But what if creativity goes beyond an hour?
What if just 60 seconds isn’t enough to get the message across to your audience? The platform is undoubtedly well optimized for mobile devices, and is considered one of the favorite platforms among Gen-Z.
But there is a caveat that no doubt has a solution but the user has to cross the Thames to get the job done. Unmasking the mysterious, we are talking about sharing long videos on social applications.
Back-fence talk suggested the platform increase the maximum length of videos in Stories to 60 seconds. We respect the cloning part.
But what about sharing it as bait? There is a trick to do that, but like we said, you have to go the extra mile for it? Ready to take the leap? Then here’s what you need to do.
Trick to post hour long videos on Instagram
Instagram introduced IGTV in 2018 and it was initially available in the native app, the icon was removed last year. Removing the past, Instagram TV is now available as a standalone app on major app stores.
Well, here’s how to post an hour-long video on your IG account.
- First, To post a long video on Instagram, open your IG account on your laptop/computer because the duration is limited on mobile.
- Then tap on the Plus icon on the top right.
- A pop-up page will ask you to select a video from your computer.
- Click on it, then select the video you want to post from the folder where you saved it.
- Next, tap on the aspect ratio icon you’ll see below, which will allow you to select a frame.
- When finished, click the Next option in the upper right corner.
- Next, you will be asked to select a cover photo from the video and trim it (if you want to shorten it).
- Select the desired cover photo (or you can take it from your computer), and skip the trim options, then tap the Next button.
- Write a caption, tag your friends/coworkers, add a location if you want, then hit the Share button. Voila! Your one hour video will then be shown under IGTV.
Very easy isn’t it for How to Post an Hour Video on Your IG Account? If you are interested in doing so, then you can follow the steps that we have stated above.
The final word
That’s a short review that we can convey to all of you regarding How to Post One Hour Videos on Your IG Account. Hopefully it can help you all. Thank you.
HOW TO POST ONE HOUR VIDEOS ON YOUR IG ACCOUNT.